Saturday, August 28

Traveling

Hello from Arnhem! Sorry I haven't updated for a while, it's been a busy week! After our 8 1/2 hour flight from Chicago, we made it to Amsterdam around 6 am. I had originally planned on sleeping on the plane, but our plane had personal tv screens in every seat so I ended up watching movies! :) Once we got to Amsterdam, we walked around the city for the day and spent the night in a hostel. We needed a nap after all that traveling, not to mention lugging around 130 lbs of luggage. After that, we got to experience a (small) part of what Amsterdam has to offer for nightlife.

The next day we set off for Arnhem and it was another very long day of traveling. We took a train from Amsterdam to Arnhem, but there was construction at the station so we had to take a bus from that train to another train station. Then we waited for about 4 hours in a train station for our "shuttle" (a small car) to come pick us up and bring us to the school. That day was pretty awful! However, getting here made it all worth it :)

That's all for now, I'll update you all later today on my events from this week! Love and miss you!

XO Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment