Saturday, August 14

Doei! (Goodbye!)

Well, it's one of my last nights in Green Bay and I am reflecting on the fun I had this week with my best friends and family, and feeling truly blessed. Preparing to leave for 5 months really helps you appreciate all the time you get to spend before you're gone.

I just want to say thank you to everyone in my life for wishing me well and being supportive of my trip. I am so grateful for all of you! To Mom, Dad, Tom, my best friends Rachel and Holly, Kevin, Lorena, Great Uncle Bob and all of my aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, etc. you have each helped me get here and I'm glad I can share all of my excitement with you! I will miss you so much while I'm gone. January will come before you know it and I'll be back home again sharing memories of the trip.

My plane leaves Tuesday at 4:20 PM so the next post you will see will be from Amsterdam! Eight and a half hours on the plane will give me lots of time to think of you all :)

Love, Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so great Trav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, NOW I am crying......miss you and love you bear!
    Momma

    ReplyDelete