Sunday, October 24

Sight-seeing (September 20)

A few weeks ago in Dutch class we visited a windmill and a cheese shop! I LOVE cheese so I was really happy to learn how the cheese is made and taste the samples! All of it was delicious. Here are some pictures of me in the shop. The giant cheese was SO heavy! Next are pictures from the windmill. The first is Lauren and I in front of the door to the windmill. The second is me standing outside of the windmill where the blades spin. It was a nice view of Arnhem from up there!





1 comment:

  1. I just have a few things to say...
    1. I am honored to be your only blog follower!!!
    2. I want to see a picture of us on that sidebar thing.
    3. I love the new background!
    4. UPDATE GIRLLLLL!!!!!! ;)
    5. I love you momo!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete