Saturday, December 18

Done with School!

Well I am officially done with classes in Arnhem! I’m SO happy to be done especially after this week. I had 2 papers and 4 presentations due within the last 6 days – it was so much work. I ended up getting A’s in all of my classes so Mom & Dad can be proud :) Now that class is done I will be traveling for the next month. I’m going to Germany on the 22nd to stay with friends for Christmas. After that I’m heading to Berlin for New Year’s Eve to meet up with my friends from Arnhem. Then I have to come back and take an exam for Dutch on the 3rd. After my test I am leaving for Paris for 4 days!! I can’t wait to see the Eiffel Tower! From Paris I am flying to Morocco and staying there until the 13th. On the 13th I’m heading back to Arnhem and then leaving for Wisconsin on the 15th. I’m so excited to be home!! Can’t wait to update you on my Christmas and traveling adventures. 

Love you! XO Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment