Wednesday, July 21

Studying Abroad

Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll be in the Netherlands for 5 months this semester, August 17th-January 15th, and I'll be studying business at HAN University in Arnhem.

I'm so glad I can share this experience with my friends and family. I'll be sure to keep you all updated on my experiences and travels throughout the rest of the year. I'll try to post pictures and blog entries as much as possible :) Feel free to keep in touch by leaving comments on my blog or e-mailing me at herlachesk07@uww.edu.

I can't believe my plane will be leaving Chicago in just 27 days~! I will love and miss all of you!

XO, Sarah

2 comments:

  1. It's so soon! I'm glad you're doing this blog! I don't think I'll have one..so way to go! Love youuuu Trav

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better write everyday....you know I will be checking. I am excited for you but nervous because I am your mother. You will have an amazing time!! and I hope it goes by really fast!!
    (for purely selfish reasons)!Can't wait to see you tomorrow sweetie. I LOVE YOU!!!! :):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete