Tuesday, August 3

WOW I can't believe I leave 2 weeks from today! The time is flying by and I'm trying to make the most of every day I have left in the States :) I'm still in Whitewater right now, but I'm excited to be done with work and make it back home to see my family & friends in Green Bay. I can't believe I won't be here for my Mom's birthday or Cameron's birthday! :( But I'll be wishing them lots of love from the Netherlands.

In other news, I've been reading up on the Netherlands in my guide book and it looks so beautiful there. I'm also trying to learn Dutch, but I'm still waiting for my "Dutch for Dummies" book to come. I'm hoping to learn some before I go. I've read basic words already, but I have NO clue how to pronounce anything! If any of you know how to pronounce these words - let me know ;)

XO Sarah

Hello: Hallo
Goodbye: Tot ziens
Nice to meet you: Aangenaam
Thank you: Dank u wel

No comments:

Post a Comment